Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wish List: 2012

I don't really like doing these and asking for things, but I wanted Matt's Christmas presents to be a surprise so I came up with this wish list. This way Matt knows what I want but, I don't know what I am going to get. Some of these things are just wishes, but it's nice to put these things out there.

Plus, these are the things I am loving right down, so it's nice documentation. 



There is no order to the list and there are other things I would be completely happy with. In fact, if I didn't get any of these things I would be fine because I get to spend Christmas with my Georgia family!!!!

So what's on your wish list this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex