Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Highlights of 2012

For those of you that got our Christmas card and saw a link to our blog: WELCOME! 

I thought I would give you the highlights of 2012 so you could see what we have been up to if you are new to the blog. 

If you are new please click Follow on the right hand side to get updates! 

2012 Highlights: 


January- 
*I started student teaching at Mililani Middle School teaching Hawaiian and Pacific History. 
*Matt continued working on his bachelors degree at BYU- Hawaii. 

February- 
*I started coaching beginning lacrosse. 

April- 
*I went to California to see Joe play baseball at West Valley and to visit my dad. We also took a day trip to Yosemite. 
*I met up with Matt in Utah and we had a mini family reunion for Malia's wedding to Caleb. This was fun because we got to go through a session at the Salt Lake Temple and see the sealing room of the Bountiful Temple. (If you are not a member click here.) 
*Matt and I went to Arches National Park. 
*While in Utah, I was able to have a reunion with Brittany and Ashael (friends of mine from London.)
*Matt and I had a layover in Portland and we were able to stop at Voodoo Doughnuts. 
*My best friend Beth came for a visit. 

June- 
*I ended my student teaching and became a licensed secondary teacher. 
*Celebrated my 24th birthday. 
*Started watching the 2012 Summer London Olympics

July- 
*Started my first official teaching job at Mililani Middle School teaching Hawaiian and Pacific History.
*Celebrated Matt's 25th birthday. 

August- 
*My best friend Jenny came for a visit. 

September- 
*Matt started his last semester of classes. 

October- 
*I got to surprise my family by going home for two weeks. 

November-
*Matt and I voted in the presidential elections. 
*Spent Thanksgiving in California with my Dad. 
*Celebrated our 2nd anniversary. 

December- 
*Matt and I went to Wicked the musical.
*Matt ended his last semester of classes. Now all he has to do is his internship. 
*We are going home for Christmas. 

Thank you for reading and please stick around. I love getting comments and knowing people actually read this thing! Matt and I hope your 2012 was as great as ours, and we wish you an even greater 2013!

~Much Love the Fahey Ho Family 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex