Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where O Where Has The Summer Gone?

Wow! I can't believe it is already July! Now, I know for most summer is still going on... but I start school next Wednesday! Boo! Granted, I have been out since the first week in April... but I don't want to go back!

So much has happened since the last post so I will do a little catch up. The first event was getting to go home for 12 days! Sadly, Matt did not get to go because he was in finals. I went home because my brother, Joe, and sister-in-law, Malia, graduated from high school and my youngest siblings, Jud and Olivia, were baptized!

It was so great to go home and see all my family and friends. Overall, it was a great trip and I got to bring Jud back to Hawaii for a few weeks! Here are some pictures of the trip:
Jud sitting with Papa on his 8th birthday






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex