Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, July 15, 2011

Running Week 2

So in August I am starting to play lacrosse again! I am SO excited! But, I have not played since freshman year at Georgia College.. so Matt and I have been throwing around to get used to playing again. BUT I have also not RUN in a LONG LONG time.... soooo I my dad has been texting me everyday with how far to run!

Now, that might seem a little weird to people, but I have stuck with it for TWO weeks and it is great. Now, I still hate it, but it is great to just have a plan one day at a time! This plan is keeping me accountable and I do love this part of it!

Anyway, I will keep you updated on my running progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex