Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Saturday, August 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!




Today is my wonderful mom's birthday! It is now 12:39 am so it has officially started! Of course, I will not say how old (or shall I say young) she is turning! In a few hours me and Joe will continue our family tradition and go to Dunkin Donuts and get mom a birthday doughnut! I just wanted to give a birthday shout out to her! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! Hope your day goes well and all your wishes come true!!! Haha, plus I hope she loves her gift (we got her an i-pod and an i-tunes gift card)! She has been wanting one for a while! For her birthday celebration we are all going out and going to a Karaoke bar! It should be fun! Anyway, words can't describe how much I love my mom and hope she has a GREAT DAY!
HAPPY BIRTDAY AGAIN TO THE WORLD'S GREATEST MOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex