Last night Matt and I got back from our four day trip to Kyoto, Japan. We had a wonderful time- there were some highs and there were some lows, but overall the trip was great.
While our trip was great, it felt good to get home and sleep in our beds. And speaking of beds, doesn't it feel good when you slip into nice clean sheets? There is something so great about coming home to a clean home.
So I was thinking- what do you guys do before you leave on vacation? Do you have certain things that have to get done before you leave?
Before we leave on a trip I like to do a few things:
1. Clean the house- like deep clean everything. When we got back last night, it was so nice to have a clean house to welcome us.
2. Pay the bills- even if they aren't due until after we get back, I like to just get it out of the way
3. Clean out the pantry and refrigerator
4. Call our bank and let them know where we will be and for how long
5. Give our parents our travel itinerary - just in case of emergencies
And that's about it.
So what do you do before you leave on your vacations?
I can't wait to start sharing our trip with you guys, but for now here's a sneak peak!