Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Warby Parkers

When my friend Jenny was in town last year she mentioned to me about this company that sells really cool glasses. And if there was one thing I needed it was really cool glasses. I had not updated my glasses since middle school. Yeah, a good 12 years! 

So I got me some Warby Parkers


I got the Crosby's and I love them. 

What's great is that they are only $99. {Although I had to pay another $50 because my prescription is so bad.} 

I am not really advertising. I just really love my new glasses. 

What do you think? 


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex