Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Well, Here it Goes



So I joined this diet bet. And it starts February 1st. 

I found it on this blog I follow, and I guess diet bets are a big thing. All you do is buy in and then lose 4% of your starting weight. There are tons of diet bets out there, and you can even start one of your own. 

Currently, our pot is up to $350 and if I meet my goal I get part of the pot. 

Pretty Cool! Now I just need to lost the weight! 

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Great article! Thanks for sharing I added some thoughts on Body wipes sometime ago

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex