Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday America!


Please enjoy my Uncle Sam hat- thanks to my wonderful Abuela!

For this 4th of July, I spent the day with my sister and her little family making cake balls! It was a long process, but they turned out GREAT and everyone loved them! We even made them patriotic with red, white, and blue! We then went to the pool for a bit and had a cookout at my Abuela and Papa's! We watched fireworks at Roswell High School (Beth joined us then)! The kids loved the fireworks and it was such a nice night! I loved being able to spend the day with my family and just relax! I love how on the 4th everything is red, white, and blue and everyone is so patriotic! I think everyday people should care this much about our country!




1 comment:

  1. ha! alex you would have an uncle sams hat! love it! but I agree with you about what you said! love you and miss you! you should definitely try and come out for a visit sometime! and don't worry! we wont steal temperance from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex