Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 Project Life Creative Team

This year I have been blessed to be apart of the Project Life creative team, and I am so excited for this year. 

If you are new to the blog- welcome! I am excited to see you here. For more about me make sure to check out the "our lives" section up at the top. 

I am working with the digital product, and this is my third year using project life to make my yearly scrapbook, and I really love using Project Life. 

I'll be honest with you- I am still working on finishing my 2015 book, but I know I can get it done because it's so easy to get pages knocked out with digital project life. 

Anyway, I wanted to share my love for this product and share a few of my pages I have been working on. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex