Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Letters 45

Happy Friday Y'all

This is Matt writing today, just to shake things up a bit. I'll be writing some of Alex's thoughts as well as a few of my own. Let's see if you know Alex well enough (or me) to spot which letter belongs to each spouse.

Dear Rainbow Rowell,
You are an amazing author. I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I have read so far (Eleanor & Park, Fangirl, and Landline). I have stayed up far past my bedtime the past few nights getting lost in these wonderful words.

Dear Entitled Commuters,
The bus is not your personal chauffeur, taxi, or mom. The bus driver is not obligated to pick you up or drop you off wherever your foolish little heart desires. You should not be surprised when the driver refuses to let you on half a mile away from the bus stop. It's a crosswalk, not a bus stop you cotton-headed-ninny muggins. Don't yell at the bus driver like he slapped your newborn just because you forgot to press the I need to be let off at the next stop button. Stop acting like a clown, thanks.

Dear 9th Doctor,
We really liked you, you were honest, quirky, witty, brave, noble and selfless. You made hard decisions and made them with honor. You will be missed. Dear 10th Doctor,
You are quite strange, and always seem one tiny step away from full blown madness. I think we are going to be great friends.



Dear Battlestar Galactica,
I didn't think I was going like you or your one and a half hour season premier, but I did. sigh.

Dear Matt's obnoxious cough,
GO AWAY YOU ARE DRIVING US CRAZY!!!

Dear Summer,
I barely tolerated you and your heat when I was able to frequent any number of beautiful beaches on an almost daily basis. Now that I am not near a beach of any kind you just seem rather pointless, and to be honest a bit of a show-off. We get it your hot, now will you go away so the lovely Autumn can visit?

Dear Ben's Cookies,
YUM. 
Dear Itaewon,
Thank you for having not one but four (that we know of) mexican restaurants. Me gusta mucho.


Dear J.K. Rowling,
Thanks for writing such wonderfully magical books and thank you for letting and helping them be turned into great movies!


Happy Weekend Y'all! 

Love, Alex and Matt 

4 comments:

  1. Love the concept of this post! I particularly agree with the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camila! And isn't Harry Potter the greatest.

      Delete
  2. Dear Alex,

    Wait until you meet 11. I'm glad you've been converted to the world of Time Lords. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex