Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Last week, I flew from Honolulu to San Jose to visit with my dad and my brother Joe. The main purpose of this trip was to see Joe play baseball for his college team at West Valley. This is his first season playing for a college team, so it is a pretty big deal. (Well, at least to me it was!)

He had three games while I was there and it was so exciting to see my little brother play! He is division two right now, but I bet he will be picked up after his sophomore year for D1- and that's his goal!

My mom is the only one in my family who has been able to fly from Georgia to see him play, so I thought I would post some pictures of him playing. They are not too exciting, but he did really well. The pictures are from the second game I went to. He went 2 in 4 at bat, and played excellent first base. I even included pictures from the fall he took. The ball was thrown over his head... he jumped up to get it, and fell right on the runner's foot. He hurt his ankle pretty bad, but played the whole game. He got x-rays and it is not broken, but he needs to take it easy! Good thing there are only 3 three more games left in the season.




It might seem like I am bragging, but I am so proud off my little brother! Family, I hope this helps bring Joe a little closer to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex