Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, January 16, 2012

Interviewing 8 Year Olds

I was blog stalking today and I came across a recent post called Interview with a 3 Year Old. She had posted a picture of her cute three year old and her answers to some basic questions. I thought this was such a great idea. It is a great way to document the growth of those little ones that grow up so fast!

You are now probably wondering: Alex you don't have kids so what are you going to post about?
Here is the answer: Olivia and Jud
If you know me at all you know these two wonderful 8 year olds are the center of my life. While they are not my children, they hold a special place in my heart. Both Olivia and Jud are adopted from China. Olivia was 16 months when we got her and Jud was 3 when we got him. Every day since their arrivals into my life has been an adventure. So I thought while they are a little old to be starting this- I thought it would still be great to get their answers!

I called them today and asked a few questions and their answers did not disappoint. It is so funny what kids will say. Enjoy!

Olivia Jade Drake - Age 8

Favorite Animal: Cheetah
Favorite Place: New York
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite T.V. Show: Wizards of Waverly Place
Best Friend: Stephanie
Loves: Watching T.V. and Hanging out with people
Dislikes: Chores
Favorite Place to Play: At Chuck E. Cheese's

Judson Conner Drake- Age 8

Favorite Animal: Zebra
Favorite Place: Hawaii
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Food: Mac and Cheese
Favorite T.V. Show: Power Rangers
Best Friend: Shawn
Loves: Playing Phinneas and Ferb In the 2nd Dimension on WII
Dislikes: Being Grounded
Favorite Place to Play: Sage's House

I hope you enjoyed this little insight into two my most favorite little munchkins in my life!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex