I can't believe the last time I've wrote on this blog! I feel guilty for abandoning it, and not documenting the wonderful summer and fall we've had.
So, this is my attempt at getting back to this blog writing thing.
I hope to go back and share our past adventures and keep track with what is going on with our current life.
I don't have much time tonight now to write, but here's a quick list of what's been going on.
1. We moved back to Georgia after living in South Korea for about 2 years.
2. We visited The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando with my younger siblings and my cousin.
3. Took a trip out West and visited my dad, Matt's family, and my Idaho family.
4. Visited Yellowstone, Devil's Postpile, Yosemite, Jackson Hole, the Tetons, and Disneyland
5. Had a family reunion with Matt's family
6. Started graduate school and almost finished with my first semester
7. Trained for a half marathon - race day is Thanksgiving!
8. Saw my sister, Chantal, and her daughters for the first time in years
9. Started looking for apartments
10. Getting excited for our 5th wedding anniversary